Thursday, January 22, 2009

Your American Dream

This country is founded upon the hopes and hard work of immigrants and natives alike. The future is a wide open unknown, but you can create a destination when you make goals for yourself.
In a paragraph (of at least 4 sentences) describe a major goal you would like to accomplish in your future, and explain why you choose that goal.

51 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goal is to be a pro soccer player

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is to graduate high shcool. I think this is a good goal for me because i want to have a good job. You have to graduate to get a good job. I dont know what i want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal someday is to become a special education teacher. I've always wanted to become a teacher since i was in kindergarden and as I grew up I found that i would like to teach kids who need extra help. I want to go to PSU to get my degree in enducation. That is my goal for later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goal is to become a teacher. Ever since i was younger, i used to always love playing school. Now, i still want to be able to be a teacher, not just a teacher, but a math one. Math is my favorite subject, so that would be a fun class for me to teach. Lastly, i love children so i would love to be able to help them out everyday. Overall, this is my goal for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goal is to grow up, marry, and have a good job. I chose this goal because it is what makes me happy. I don't want to be famous because I don't like the attention, and I don't need much else than a wife and a few children to make me happy. I want a job that I want and like to go to like a graphic artist or architect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goal is to live my life to the fullest become a dancer. I have been dancing for 7 years and tumbling for 5. This is what i love to do. Anytime of any day. When im in a bad mood, mad or sad, dancing always takes that pressure away. When i dance i feel invicible and powerful; its something im good at. It also keeps me physically fit and always moving. My additional goal for dancing is to get all my splits, jumps, and streches down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goal is to be a pro soocer player. I have been playing soccer since i was 5. It is my favorite sport and i enjoy playing it. I also like being with my friends that are on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I finish high school I want to go to college so I can receive an education in either art or science. I'm going to decide which I like more and pursue a career involving either art or science. If I choose art I would like to get a job at a tattoo parlor and eventually open up my own shop. If I pick science I would most likely choose a career involving botany or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My american dream is to be a pro baseball player. Baseball is my hobbie and its always been one of my dreams. Being a professional athlete is one of the toughest things to do and i wanna prove that i can. It is my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goal is to be a professional bowler. I want to do this because ever since 3rd grade i have been bowling.I also want to go to collage and bowl for collage also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My major goal for life would be to become a famous professional bowler. I love bowling. I am on the bowling team for the school, but I'm not that great yet. I don't think this goal is very realistic and a back up plan would be to be a famous scientist. I do plan to at least bowl in college. That will be a start.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goal is to graduate with high honors from a very successful college. I feel after graduating from college it will give me a chance to start off and get a good paying job. Having a job will help me to be an independent and support myself. In the future, I'll hopefully be able to support my family as well. Overall, being able to do all of that started from graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My major goal in life is to become the best pediatric nurse in the nation. I would love to be able to accomplish my goal because it is a great honor to be a well-known nurse. I want to have a very successful career and be able to earn enough money to support my family. I would love to work with children and make a difference in someone's life. Being the best pediatric nurse in the nation is my goal for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goal in life is to have a successful career that has something to do with graphic design and get married, and have 2 kids. The reason why is because I love to work with computers and design different things with them. Another, is because ever since I took MS: Word/PowerPoint I've learned so much more about different things. That's what my major goal is in life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goal is to go to college and major in law or law enforcemrnt. If I study law I would like to be a lawyer. If I major in law enforcement I would want to be detective or be in the FBI. I will probably study criminalogy, political science, and history.

    ReplyDelete
  17. my goal in life is to graduate high school go to college, but i am not very sure what i want to do but i would like to do stuff with technology, and computers, and be an instructor of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My goal takes multiple steps. First I want to graduate from high school and college. After that I want to get a job as a computer programmng. If that fails, hopefully I can get a different job in something else computer related.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A major goal that I would like to accomplish is to become an architect. I want to design buildings in a big city, such as New York. As places continue to grow more and more there will be a greater demand for architects. I hope to someday design a skyscraper and have it be a part of a city or town.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A goal that i want to accomplish is to be a tattoo artist. I want to do this because i like art, and think that tattoos are a cool way to express yourself. Ive always liked to draw and be creative so its a good job for me. Also, I plan on getting a tattoo for my 16th birthday, and i plan on designing it mysself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My goal is to graduate from high school, then go to college. I want to attend the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. I'm not sure what I want to be yet, but I plan on attending for 3-4 years. Hopefully I graduate and can get the kind of job I want.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i want to graduate high school and then go to college. I am not very sure what i want to do after college but i would like to do something with technology, or some sort of instructor. i would after college get a job and hopefully support my family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to go to college after high school. I would like to go to college somewhere in Florida. I just dont want to stay close to home for college. That is my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  24. When i grow up i want to Graduate and go to at least a two year college. i have a job already with my cousin Doing lawn care and ill do that for a while

    ReplyDelete
  25. my goal is to become the smarted person in the universe. I want to achieve this because.....

    ReplyDelete
  26. The goal i have is to study polar bears. I want to do this because i love polar bears and i want to try to help them. Polar bears are my favorite animals ever. I love them to death. If i could have one in my house i would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My goal in life is to graduate high school, and then attend Pitt for 4 years. In Pitt, I want to study history and then become certified to teach. I would like to teach here at Greensburg. Then, I would like to get married and have a child.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My goal in life is to be a welder. I wanted to be a welder since i was in sixth grade. I am going to tech for welding right now. that is my goal in life.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My goal in life is to join the navy seals and travel the world. I was inspired by my great aunt whom was in ww2. And I've always wanted to do it ever scince I was a small boy. And I plan on making a career out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. my goal in life is to become an actress. the reason is because i want to make money ans i want to be famous and be in the movie buisness so i can help my family and my friends

    ReplyDelete
  32. when I grow up I want to work on cars. I go to tech now and work on cars. i wnat to have my own body shop. I work on cars because I like cars and I like to fix them up and make them look sweet..............

    ReplyDelete
  33. When I graduate high school I want to go to either a art college and then join the air force for the military. I always loved the military ever sense I was little. If that job doesnt work I want to be a artist and make art for people for money, that is my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My goal is to go to a four year college to be a wed designer. I want to do this because i'm really good with with computers. Also becaues this is what I am going to tech for. I have wanted to do this since I was young and also because my uncle has also pushed me to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  35. a big goal i have in my life is to attend collage to become an interior designer.I am attending cwctc now for painting and decorating to help ready my self. One collage i am leaning tword is keystone or pennstate.

    ReplyDelete
  36. when i grow up i wanna become a police officer. i was recieve a diploma in the criminal investagation. i wanna attend the university of penn state main and get my masters degree. if that doesnt happen i wanna sit at home and become a professonal body builder and grow a nice stash and drive a camaro.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When i graduate high school, i want to go to Wyo Tech to become a speculist in the Auto Body industry. I feel that resterating an old muscle car is like watching a child grow. You can mold the car to fit a life style, and i would just like to have the pride to do what others think is stupid and a wast of time.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My goal is to become a hair stylist and a make-up artist.!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  39. The few goals I have for my future is, I want to increase my intelligence. I will continue to study about the subjects i dont know about so i at least know a little of everything. Once i graduate high school, i will quit my job and join the marines under James Hickey. After 6 years of service, I will attend slippery rock college for two years and learn multiple subjects. From there, i will sell my invention for an alternate source of energy to the government. Then after all of this is done, I'll get employed as an electrician, and have real-estate as a hobbie. family will come second, or squeezed in. you can always get married but if you dont succeed at first, its harder to make a come back.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I ALSO WANNA BE IN THE MARINES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. My goal is to graduate high school and then eithor go to WCCC or the service. Either one I choose will help me to get a career that I will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  42. my goal is to become an actess. i want to do this because i want to be able to make money. i want to support my family and friends.also i will like to be in the movies.......

    ReplyDelete
  43. My future goal is to be a taxidermist. The reason i want to be a takidemist is because it is interesting. it is interesting to me because i like to hunt and do outdoorsy things. Another reason is because it is really cool and looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  44. My goal in life is to graduate high school and than go to college for maybe 4 years or two years.I have a job and i want to be a doctor maybe dont know what i really want to be cause im still only in high school.After i graduate will think want i really want to be.So right now im not really worried about what i want to be i just want to live life how it is going now.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would like to finish school, get a job and have kids sometimes. I think this is a great goal. I also would like to get my own house after i get a job. i want to be a teacher when i grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I want to Graduate from High School and go on to College at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I want to become a Photographer. I work at Idlewild & Soakzone since last summer. Photography interests me because people say i take really good pictures. And the littlest things catch my eyes thing you wouldn't even notice i notice and capture them.

    ReplyDelete
  47. "Give me the cupcakes"

    ReplyDelete
  48. My goal is to go to college for teaching. I've always liked to teach younger kids new things. I think that when you choose a career for your life, it should be something you enjoy and i enjoy helping other people. This is my goal because i'll get to possibly make a difference in someones life by making them a little bit smarter.

    ReplyDelete
  49. My goal in life is to graduate High School. I want to get a job in Powerlines. Powerlines is fun and i like being in the air. I can also make a lot of money

    ReplyDelete
  50. my goal in life is to not only graduate from high shcool and college but to become a pediatrician. in order to do that i need to focus on my work, time management and getting super good grades.i love kids, they make me happy, i like being around them, they just brighten my day so i would like to become a pediatrician so i can keep them healthy and do what i do best, care for them. kids have honestly inspired me to take that role and become a children's doctor, and i hope that one day that will come true and ill do what it takes to get me there!!!!

    ReplyDelete